Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can I find a work from home medical billing or coding job?

I'm a certified coder and have worked as a biller and coder for a couple of years. I want to earn some extra money on the side by doing this work at home, but I can't find any telecommuting jobs. Any ideas? I'm also a part time student, and I could definitely use the extra money for school expenses.Where can I find a work from home medical billing or coding job?
You have a number of options-and med billing from home is a great way to go. You can hook up with a billing company, strart your own, completely freelance (if you know any drs. with smaller offices who would be interested) or try the temp agencies. There are a number of them that specialize in medical billing. Check your yellow pages for your local ones (yeah, I know, way old school) or do a Google search . Good luck.Where can I find a work from home medical billing or coding job?
Won't be real easy to find, but if you have a couple years experience you might find something. Have you checked with any former employers?

No comments:

Post a Comment