Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What's the difference between having an associates in medical coding and billing and just having a certificate

Is it even necessary to have an associates degree for medical coding and billing? I have been doing some research on this career, I just want to make sure I am making the right choice. I don't want to waste my time earning an associates degree for this career if it's not needed. Any advice from any people in that field?What's the difference between having an associates in medical coding and billing and just having a certificate
An associate degree is from a two year technical or community college. A certificate is something you receive after a single or a series of course(s) focusing on a specific topic. Depending the on the organization employing the medical coders, one or the other will do.





I would suggest you contact a local hospital or insurance company and ask them what the qualifications are for there coder positions.





Good luck on your career path.
  • glycolic acid peel
  • glycolic peel
  • cream
  • anti aging facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment