Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is it more important to have coding or transcription?

I think my college is ripping me off to begin with. I was told that financial aid only covers the cost of courses for my degree, any extra classes I must pay for. However, at my previous school financial aid covered the cost of classes long as you were a full time student and up to 18 credits (for any classes, degree related or not)





With that said, I was wanting to get an AS in both transcription and coding. It was only 3 extra classes but I found out I would have to cover the cost of them my self. Because I'm planning a wedding, 19, and work part-time at old navy I'm a little tight on cash and don't want to pay for the extra 3 classes. (I can always go back later to get the other, but right now I need to choose which path for next semester's classes.





Which is the more important skill to obtain a job in a doctor's office? I'm assuming coding would be.Is it more important to have coding or transcription?
I'm only guessing here, but I would say coding. Voice recognition systems are taking over transcription.

No comments:

Post a Comment