Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is the best way to get a job in medical billing/coding?

I just graduated in Dec 2008 w/ a bachelor's degree in accounting, but I am interested in medical billing/coding. What is the best approach for me to take at this point in order for the career change? And will my bachelor's degree help or hurt me with this change?What is the best way to get a job in medical billing/coding?
The medical world holds a wealth of different careers from the obvious nurse and doctor careers to adminstrative careers. My sister wanted to work in this area, but she wasn't certain exactly what she wanted to do. She found the site in the resource box below, it has lots of tips, and it aided her to settle what she wanted to do. They have guidance with other jobs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment