Sunday, December 27, 2009

How can I get a medical coding and billing internship in San diego?

I am taking medical coding and billing at San diego State University so I can get my certification. I am wondering is there a way to get a internship while I go to school? That way I can have actual experience that will help me get hired once I complete everything.How can I get a medical coding and billing internship in San diego?
education.mypressonline.com - try their database. It has lots of internships, job openings and scolarships for college students.How can I get a medical coding and billing internship in San diego?
I know this sounds silly,, but google it.





You'll get a better idea of what to do and schools that offer it for less than a University.
  • glycolic acid peel
  • glycolic peel
  • cream
  • wrinkles cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment