Wednesday, December 23, 2009

When did the manufacturers add color coding to my underwear?

My underwear now shows a yellow front and brown for back color so it is easy to know which is which. What will these guys think of next?When did the manufacturers add color coding to my underwear?
Wait, aren't those called Gran-man-ils? ...For the guy who is too cheap to buy Charmin!When did the manufacturers add color coding to my underwear?
Just think if you would wear them backwards, Yellow %26amp; brown make???





Baby sh*t!!!
Ok, so I'm guessing this is underwear you've had for quite a while. You are hilarious!
i don't know how long you have had your underware but i bet if you put them in the washing machine instead of back in your drawer some of the color coding maybe gone. i know you will be disappointed but don't worry, the color code will come back. i promise. try tide
yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment